Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 2: Your Crush


Dear Crush,
It pains me for us to be apart. I miss you like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter... or something like that. There is a gaping hole in my life without you. The taste of you when my lips move against you... the sweet release when I feel you inside me. I don’t know how much longer I can take this, this life without the bubbly euphoria that blossoms whenever our paths cross.

But I know, I was the one who decided we needed a break. My lifestyle is better, more healthy without you. The rational part of me knows this. It doesn’t make this any easier.

We might be going it alone, but I still think of you often. One day, maybe, things will change and I’ll give in to my palatal desires. Maybe we’ll decide to be friends with benefits, which I think I wouldn’t mind, as long as you don’t mind. 
Until I meet your orangey deliciousness once more,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. Who loves orange soda? It was probably me who had the 10 consecutive Balcony listens on last FM. Because it is THAT good.

    Let me know how your Tumblr endeavors go. I often wish I had chosen Tumblr over Blogspot and fear that I am now damned to a life of Blogspot blogging. I have trouble starting new.

    ReplyDelete